The current and future employees gradually emanate from Y2 generation, through social networks, and from highly computerized societies. On the other hand this is a period where the industry has to preoccupy with, diversity management, generation conflicts, multi-cultural environments, and mobile knowledge. Also, all the industrial sectors face various challenges in terms of for instance; development of human capital, retention strategies, competitive recruitment, accountabilities and performance incentives, etc.
The human capital forum engages in those various challenging aspects that make a difference in industrial organizations in terms of competitivity and sustainability of business processes.
Interested and want to learn more about the Knowledge HUB? Download the flier here. (pdf)
Previous themes covered:
25. Jan 2016 on the theme:"Downsizing and Rightsizing - Facing Business Challenges".
- Endre Lima Løvås, Organizational Director, Skanem AS
17. June 2016 on the theme:"Proactive and Systematic HR Model."
- Anne-Lene Festervoll, PwC
- Gunvor Sola, Kverneland
- Ole Klingsheim, ConocoPhilips
White paper on: Proactive and Systematic Human Capital model for Business Decisions.
Check for upcoming knowledge hubs here.