- Professor Seth Guikema: Risk, Resilience, and Sustainability: Adapting to a Changing World
- Professor Frederic E. Bouder: Risk Policy in the 21st Century: Towards a safer world?
- Professor Genserik Reniers: Safety and security in the chemical industry: A new paradigm and the vision for the future in the Netherlands
- Professor Odd Einar Olsen: The standardisation of risk versus the risk of standardization
- Professor Erik Hollnagel: Black holes and dark matter in the safety universe
- Professor Karen Lund Petersen: Bringing Security Into Risk Management
- The Norwegian Directorate for Civil Protection (DSB): Per Brekke: A practitioners view on contributions from risk research