IOR NORWAY 2019, March 19-20, is the 5th annual IOR (improved oil recovery) conference held at University of Stavanger. The conference theme is «All for IOR, IOR for all» meaning we are using all possible technologies and resources to improved oil recovery, and the whole society will benefit from this. In 2015-2018 the conference gathered 300-400 national and international participants. Delegates are from both industry, academia and national authorities.
The conference is organized by The National IOR Centre of Norway and hosted by the University of Stavanger with partners NORCE, IFE and NFIP.
IOR NORWAY 2019 takes place in Tjodhallen, University of Stavanger 19-20 March (icebreaker reception outside Tjodhallen Monday 18 March, 18:00). Now the invited speakers have confirmed and we are proud to present a great list of speakers. Register here!
Here are the IOR NORWAY 2019 speakers:
- Christine Sagen Helgø, mayor of Stavanger
- Rikard Gaarder Knutsen, state secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- Karl Johnny Hersvik, AkerBP
- Kristin Færøvik, Lundin Norway
- Knut Åm, Envision
- To be announced, DEA
- Roger Flage, University of Stavanger/The National IOR Centre of Norway
- Remus Hanea, Equinor/University of Stavanger
- Reidar Bratvold, University of Stavanger/The National IOR Centre of Norway
- Jon Sætrom, Resoptima
- Kjetil Hove, Equinor
- Alex Hansen, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Mario Silva, IFE/The National IOR Centre of Norway
- Colin MacBeth, Heriot-Watt University
- Rolf Johan Lorentzen, NORCE/The National IOR Centre of Norway
- Mohan Sharma, University of Stavanger/The National IOR Centre of Norway
- Ingunn Westvik Jolma, NORCE/Pumps and Pipes
- Gunnar Lille, OG21
- Sarah Gasda, NORCE
- Yu-Shu Wu, Colorado School of Mines
- Santiago Drexler, EOR Lab, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), Brazil
More information about the conference will be published consecutively.
Text: Kjersti Riiber