20. General Assembly.
7. Presentation skills seminar with Eldbjørg Vaage Melberg, OD.
8. Presentation skills seminar with Eldbjørg Vaage Melberg, OD.
8.-11. 20th European Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery (IOR 2019), Pau, France. Several of the Centre researchers are presenting their work, amongst them PhD student Emanuela Kallesten and Associate Professor Pål Østebø Andersen. See programme here.
11. Board meeting.
25. PhD student Mohan Sharma is defending his doctoral degree.
6.-10. 11th InterPore Annual meeting, Valencia, Spain. Centre researcher Xiaodong Luo is involved as co-organizer in the mini-symposium (MS15) Machine Learning Advances in Porous Media.
9. Workshop on Core Preparation, University of Stavanger
3.-6. The 81st EAGE Annual Conference and Exhibition, is taking place in London, UK.
29.-10. INSPIRE summer school, Geilo, Norway. In this first summer school organized by the INSPIRE project, you get an overview on various software packages, starting with an introduction to DUNE, Dumux, OPM and PorePy.
The programme includes
- lecture sessions providing participants with a common background on the fundamental concepts and
- practical activities during which the participants will be actively involved in team projects in close interaction with lecturers.
Costs for students from INSPIRE partner institutions are covered, provided that shared room accommodation is accepted. For further information, please visit the website of the summer school.
21. NORWEP Energy Days 2019. Centre director Merete Vadla Madland is presenting.
27. Norway Pumps & Pipes together with Equinor Technology Innovation invite you to a professional workshop, where the aim is to bring together groups of professionals, who may not otherwise can interact, to transfer knowledge and technologies across industries.
16.-20. The 40th annual IEA EOR workshop, Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.
18.-29. National Science Week.
25.-27. 4th Biennial CO2 for EOR as CCUS Conference for 2019, at Rice University, Houston, TX, USA
17. Site vist: The Research Council of Norway (RCN) visits the Centre to discuss plans for continuation.
5.-6. Formation Evaluation and Geosteering Workshop 2019, Sola Strand Hotel.
12.-13. Reservoir & Production Management Conference, Sola Strand Hotel. The conference will cover strategy and business-oriented topics aiming to illustrate how improved reservoir and production management is a part of the solution to the economic challenges that our industry is facing. Field examples, updates on recent achievements, changes and new developments on the Norwegian Continental Shelf will be an important part of the conference.