Pre-Hospital Critical Care master deltid - hva lærer du?
Upon completion of the master program the students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of philosophy of science and methodology.
- Critically reflect on knowledge about health care ethics and relevant laws related to own practice.
- Explain advanced medical equipment and critically evaluate the medical equipment's strength and limitations.
- Appraise pre hospital emergency medical care situation according to state of the art knowledge and research and agreed regulations and standards.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of multi--organisational working, specifically in relation to management, communication and team working.
- Appraise quality improvements systems related to advanced pre hospital emergency care.
- Appraise the different operational management strategies used in the management of mass casualty and major incidents both national and international.
- Execute adequate advanced pre hospital critical care to critically ill or injured patients and their relatives.
- Design and execute an independent research and development project according to define research rules and regulations and demonstrate the ability to mediate the results`.
- Demonstrate the ability to attend to the critically ill or injured patients' human dignity and ethical / juridical rights.
- Master advanced medical technical equipment's.
- Apply an appropriate qualitative system related to the specific situations.
- Perform advanced inter-- and intra professional crisis management related to major incidents and disasters.
- Develop and display a value system based on humanity and integrity.
- Display a willingness to relate and communicate with the critically ill or injured patients, their relatives and colleagues in emergency situations.
- Relate well in inter professional teams and cooperate well internally and externally at both a national and international level.
- Demonstrate a professional practice.
- Value willingness to innovative thinking and to develop new concepts
Sist oppdatert: 15.12.2018