- Examination in Norwegian / Norwegian as a second language on the “Vg3-level” (393 hours) from Norwegian upper secondary school
- Level 3 examination in Norwegian for foreign students at Norwegian universities
- Examination from the 1-year course in Norwegian language and culture for foreign students, taken at a university or a university college
- Test of Norwegian, advanced level (known as ”Bergenstesten”) with a score of at least 450, or with “Pass” mark after the introduction of the new scoring system beginning fall 2009.
- Norwegian test for adult immigrants from Kompetanse Norge with result B2 in all four parts
How to document Norwegian proficiency on advanced level?
for the academic year starting in August 2020
10 December 2019 - 10 January 2020
1 February 2020 - 1 March 2020
Nordic applicants and applicants with advanced Norwegian proficiency:
1 February 2020 - 1 March/ 15 April 2020
You can always contact us at email@example.com