One aim of the programme is to supply prehospital care providers with academic ability to critically appraise the knowledgebase in their field. This programme is the only international master in Prehospital Critical Care, and the teaching language is English.
Master’s Programme in PHCC
- Do you want to develop yourself as a critical care provider?
- Do you need more insight in prehospital research and development?
- Do you want to develop your analytical and diagnostic abilities?
- Do you want an International Master’s degree in Prehospital critical care?
- Do you want to study in a multidisciplinary environment?
The programme is either full-time with an estimated duration of 2 years, or part-time with an estimated duration of 4 years. New admissions will take place annually, starting every fall semester. The part-time program is flexible and accessible for participants who work full time. Admission to the PHCC full-time programme may qualify for a Norwegian study permit.
There are no similar programmes in Norway or Scandinavia, and it is the only international master within this field. The programme was developed in collaboration with the Norwegian Air Ambulance (SNLA) and the University of Stavanger.