The Department of Social Studies gives exchange students from partner institutions the opportunity to sign up for some of the courses that are part of the Nordic Master in Social Work and Welfare. Students learn about Nordic Welfare Models, welfare transition, innovation and user participation in an international classroom and develop new perspectives and understandings of the field of social work in a global perspective.
Contact person at the UiS: Joakim Jiri Haaland
- MSW100 Welfare Practices and Social Work Theories 10 ECTS
- MSW110 Ethical Reflections in Contextual Social Work 10 ECTS
- MSW130 Quantitative Methods in Social Sciences 10 ECTS
- MSW140 Qualitative Methods in Social Science 10 ECTS
- MSW160 Intercultural Practice 10 ECTS