- Describe the different traditions within friluftliv in Norway and compare them to those in their home country. Discuss the differences and reflect on the opportunities/challenges they see in their home country.
- Describe how friluftsliv is integrated into the Norwegian society, and explain what friluftsliv is good for in general.
- Reflect about the importance of risky play among children.
- Describe the Law of The Right to Roam, and reflect about the possibilities and challenges in the light of a growing numbers of people in nature.
- Writing an assignment (4000 words +/- 10%)
|Written assignment||1/1||A - F|
- Course coordinator
- Åge Vigane
- Course teacher
- Øyvind Johannes Holtlien Salvesen
- Programme coordinator
- Cato Olsen Slettvold
Method of work
Last updated: 22.10.2020