- Be able to account for the life on the shore, different types of fish, shells and seaweed.
- Be able to account for different flowers and birds along the coast.
- Be able to analyze the terrain, plan and lead various friluftslivsactivities to children in the local environment.
- Be able to implement and evaluate health promotion activities in the nature in the community.
- Be able to secure climbers inside and outside
- Lead groups on trips in the local nature environment.
- Ensure the safety of various forms of activity.
- Be able to perform CPR and life-saving first aid in relation to the sea/open waters.
- Friluftsliv activities in the local natural environment like biking, rowing, fishing and climbing.
- Plan, lead and assess friluftsliv activities to children.
- Prevention of accidents and first aid in connection with the use of nature in the community.
- Three-day outdoor coastal friluftsliv excursion to Langøy. Accommodation in tents.
- Cycling day trip from Tungenes Lighthouse at Randaberg to Tanager bridge.
- Student led, group cycling trip. Minimum two nights.
- Costs: The cost of tranquility and fishing on The Bachelor program in sports, 2nd year covered by the Institute. Accommodation in tents. Food and personal equipment are covered by the student.
- Flight ticket and food in Valencia covered by the student itself. Accommodation occurs at Spanish students, or in affordable locations such as sports hall/hostel at approx. kr. 100 per night. The excursion to Valencia is voluntary, and students who do not participate get alternative tasks at home.
|Home-exam and oral presentation||1/1||Pass - Fail|
Daytrip by bike,
Student-led bike excursion,
Rowing and fishing excursion.
Safety course in climbing
Students/groups that receive one or more exam(s) "not approved" by first submission, will be provided the opportunity for a new submission of the task(s) in processed form.
Graduating with a grade is based on a written group assignment on the basis of teaching children in friluftslivs activities in the local environment, a presentation of this and an oral reflectation related to the presentation.
- Course coordinator
- Åge Vigane
- Programme coordinator
- Cato Olsen Slettvold
- Course teacher
- Bjørnar Kjellstadli
Method of work
Last updated: 22.10.2020