Book an appointment at the Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA) Stavanger.
- 15 May – 14 September: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 14:30
- 15 September – 14 May: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 15:00
Bring the following documentation with you to the appointment at SUA
- Contract of Employment, dated no older than 3 months ago
- The form RF-1209 – Applying for a tax deduction card for foreign citizens. (The form requires organization number to University of Stavanger: 971564679)
SUA will assist you with the following
- Temporary Identification Number:
You will get a temporary Identification Number for international employees who will generally be resiedent in Norway for less than six months. It consists of 11 digits.
- Tax registration
If you start your work without tax deduction card, the University of Stavanger is obliged to deduct 50% taxes from your salary. You will find information regarding tax deduction card here.