Employee ID card
- New employees usually receives an employee ID card when they start to work at UiS.
- The employee must have a Norwegian Identity Number to be registered in the HR system (SAP system).
- However, international employees might have to wait a few weeks before they have received necessary documentation. In the meantime they may receive visitors card if needed.
- Visitors Visitors card can be collected from Arne Rettedals Hus, in the reception.
- However, it is important to be aware of that the employee must have activated the IT nettwork by email before they can collect the card.
- Please contact the Office Manager at the Department or the Office Manager if you have any questions or need any assistance. HRfirstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com may also assist you.
- You need to bring your employee number.
- Opening hours: 08:00 - 15:00