- has thorough knowledge of theories and methods within human, technology, and organizational aspects.
- can apply knowledge on complex technological systems
- can analyze subject related problems related to design and operational challenges
- can analyze and deal critically with various sources of information and use them to structure and formulate scholarly arguments
- can analyze existing theories, methods and interpretations in the field and work independently on practical and theoretical problems
- can use relevant principles and methods for research and professional development work
- can analyze relevant academic, professional and research ethical problems
- can apply his/her knowledge and skills in new areas in order to carry out assignments and projects
- can communicate about academic issues, analyses and conclusions in the field, both with specialists and the general public
Important human, technological, and organizational (HTO) aspects that affect performance of complex technical systems.
Basic knowledge about the use of methods for audits and assessments of HTO.
Required prerequisite knowledge
|Exam assignments||1/1||A - F|
Obligatory report based on Self-studies or Groupwork. Group presentations. An additional Oral Assessment if the Report is not satisfactory.
Obligatory requirements must be approved by responsible lecturer within the given deadline.
- Course coordinator
- Jayantha Prasanna Liyanage, Jayantha Prasanna Liyanage
- Head of Department
- Tor Henning Hemmingsen
Method of work
|Human factors, technology and organizational issues (MOM470_1)||10|
|Human factors, technology and organizational issues (FXMOM470_1)||10|
|Human factors, technology and organizational issues (FXMOM470_1), Human factors, technology and organizational issues (MOM470_1)||20|