- has thorough knowledge of the theories and methods within industrial decisions and performance management
- can apply knowledge to engineering facilities and organizations
- can analyze professional problems related to decision making and performance
- can use relevant methods for research and professional development work
- can analyze and deal critically with various sources of information and use them to structure and formulate scholarly arguments
- can carry out a limited research or development project under supervision and in accordance with applicable norms for research ethics
- can apply his/her knowledge and skills in new areas in order to carry out professional assignments and projects
- can communicate about academic issues, analyses and conclusions in the field, both with specialists and the general public
- can contribute to new thinking and innovation processes
Connection between Assets, processes, decisions, and performance in complex industrial systems.
Core characteristics of core processes in Assets, decisions in modern industrial environments, and how complex processes and decision settings influence different types of scenarios, methods, indicators, etc., to manage the performance of complex industrial systems.
Required prerequisite knowledge
|Exam assignments||1/1||A - F|
Obligatory report based on Self-studies or Groupwork. Group presentations. An additional Oral Assessment if the Report or presentations are not satisfactory.
Mandatory work demands must be approved by subject teacher within the given deadlines.
- Course coordinator
- Jayantha Prasanna Liyanage
- Head of Department
- Tor Henning Hemmingsen
Method of work
|Decision Engineering and Performance Management (MOM440_1)||10|
Sist oppdatert: 16.07.2018