2winners is a student group initiated by Diku-Eurasia Project «EduInd4.0» to encourage students to build their first digital twins.
The 2winners has several tracks as follows.
Knowledge & Training Track to provide knowledge and skills via training workshops about digital twin building packages (ANSYS twin builder, Open Modelica, AnyLogic).
Webinar & Application Track to provide insight into current status regarding digital twin practices in Industry and Academia.
Twin building Projects Track to build small scale prototypes and demonstration kits at UiS.
Outdoor 2winners Track to provide in-site demonstrations and open door activities.
2winners offers six student internships during Spring 2021 (Until 15.6.2021) related to Track 3: Twin building Projects.
- The internship period is for 4-6 weeks.
- The internships are fully funded by the Diku project, with a maximum limit of 10,000 NOK per Month.
- The candidate shall be familiar with at least one digital twin building packages (ANSYS twin builder, Open Modelica, AnyLogic).
- The candidate shall be familiar with Arduino kit building or AR/VR applications.
- The candidate shall be willing to work in a team
It is expected that after the internship period, the students will be able to build a small scale prototype at UiS.
If you are interested in joining 2winners internship program, please apply via this link, by 09.04.2021.
For more information please contact Idriss El-Thalji: email@example.com
Read more about Diku-Eurasia Project «EduInd4.0».