Join the library for an introduction to the data managment software NVivo.
Workshop in NVivo
This workshop covers the basic functions in NVivo. You will get to know the user interface and learn how to import different kinds of data. You will learn different methods of coding, and how to use the coding to make various queries. We will also go through how you can visualize your data.
Target audience: Students and staff at UiS Equipment: Your own laptop with NVivo installed Participants: 15. No registration needed. Teaching method: Workshop Language: English Lecturer: The University Library Where: Webinar on Teams. Meeting ID: 311 180 375 864 Passcode: jgzKmh
After the class you should know:
- How to start a new project
- The user interface of NVivo and how to utilise it
- How to import different files into NVivo
- Different ways of coding your data
- How to transcribe in NVivo
- How to make notes and comments
- Simple data visualization
For more information about NVivo, visit our help page in Canvas.
Remember to download and install NVivo before the workshop.