- PhD of educational sciences, UiS. Subject: School interventions for increased physical activity; association between physical fitness and mental health; implementation.
- MSc of sports science, WNUAS. Subject: Lifestyle choices; nudging; how to influence workers in office buildings to use stairs, not elevators.
- BSc of sports and physical education, WNUAS. Subject: Physical activity and exercise amongst inmates in prison; how does exercise influence the relationships between inmates and correctional officers.
- 2020 - present: Associate professor of sports science and physical education, UiS
- 2017-2020: PhD candidate, UiS
- 2012-2014: Personal trainer
Research areas of interest
- Physical activity and health (physical fitness, mental health, behavior change, active transportation, and more)
- Outdoor education (nordic friluftsliv)
- Physical activity in school
To read more about the Sports Science and Physical Education research group, click here