The number of students in petroleum-related topics at universities in Norway has dramatically declined and the supply of people with subsurface competence is approaching a critical low level.
- Educate new professionals in the future energy competences and collaboration with industry partners.
- Attract the next generation of scientists and skilled professionals for the energy transition.
- Disseminate results of high quality and impact.
Deliverables (two first years)
- Annual Energy Norway conference (ENC): 2
- Other conferences attended: 40
- Enrolled PhDs/postdocs: 11
- Master theses: 10
- Workshops: 6
- Scientific publications: 10-20
- Technical forums and educational videos: 4
- Increase the number of students