The University Library have an agreement with Norsk Standard which gives students and staff at UiS a 70% discount when buying standards.
How to get the discount
Digital access to standards makes it possible to read them on screen in PDF-format. The standards cannot be printed, but students and staff at UiS may use the library’s discount code to get a 70% discount on standards.
Contact the library to receive the discount code.
Follow these steps when you have the discount code:
- Register as a customer at Standard.no. Use your UiS email to register.
- Search for the standard in the search engine, and ad it to your shopping cart. Select PRINT IT YOURSELF.
- Add the discount code in the discount code field. Click to update the price.
- Pay as usual using Visa or Mastercard.
- The standard will be added to YOUR PAGE and is available for print for 72 hours after purchase.
The University Library may provide additional standards for teaching and research at UiS.