The ultimate goal for this forum is to give advice on where and how to implement Smart Water EOR.
- Recommended practice for core preparation of core material for wettability studies, including cleaning solvents and restoration procedure, identification of impact of drilling mud on cores.
- IORCoreSim: Include geochemistry to model Smart Water effects.
- Recommended workflow for evaluation of Smart Water EOR potential and identification of important processes and “milestones”.
- Identification and usage recommendation of important input parameters for modeling and upscaling of Smart Water EOR processes, IOR CoreSim, IORSim, BADChIMP.
- Protocol for initiation of multiphase pore scale simulations for SCAL wettability studies.
- Workshop on core preparation - held 2019.
- Workshop on Smart Water EOR - held 2018.
- Workshop on recommended workflows for Wettability and Smart Water EOR?
- IOR Centre library containing PhD-theses and project reports.
Best practise 2
Best practise 3