Praksis i byplanlegging og samfunnssikkerhet (BYS300)
Praksisarbeid / Utplassering
Dette er emnebeskrivelsen for studieåret 2022-2023
In this course, learning takes place partly in a professional environment outside the university, for example in a construction company, a consulting consultancy or in the public sector. The student must in principle find a workplace that is interested in accepting a student in the company's ongoing work. The purpose of the course is to give the student practical experience and the opportunity to delve into selected issues related to the company's practice. It is assumed that, in collaboration between student, workplace and subject teacher, a more detailed plan is prepared for how the course will be carried out in practical terms and how the supervision of the student will take place. The evaluation will normally take place on the basis of a report from the student, and it is assumed that the content of the report is also agreed before the internship period begins.
The course is a supplement to other courses, and after completing the internship course, students are expected to have the following knowledge, skills and competence:
Students should have knowledge of
- how their professional competence can be applied in working life
- how to apply for a job, how to start a new business as well
- implementation of relevant tasks in business in collaboration with other employees or customers.
Students should be able to
- Use professional knowledge that the study provides into a real work situation
- Form a picture of how companies organize their work and relate professional questions to real and current situations in working life
- Reflect more consciously on one's own competence and discuss the use of professional competence in practice
General competence :
- Demonstrate independence in theoretical and creative professional work.
- Experience real application and employment processes in working life
- Write professionally anchored texts based on the needs of the employer
- Critically evaluate your own internship
BYS200 Politikk, beslutninger og risiko
Studentene må ha fullført minimum 90 studiepoeng iht. godkjent utdanningsplan for å kunne gis adgang til praksisemnet.
Eksamen / vurdering
|Prosjektarbeid og framlegg||1/1||Bestått/ Ikke bestått|
Karakteren blir satt av en eller flere faglærere på bakgrunn av studentens prosjektarbeid, rapport og presentasjon.
Faglærer:Ari Krisna Mawira Tarigan
Praktisk og / eller teoretisk arbeid med veiledning etter nærmere inngått avtale.
Student evaluation of the course will be carried out in accordance with the TN faculty's evaluation system.