Additional needs

If you have a disability, chronic illness or additional needs that affect your studies, you may be entitled to special adjustments.

Published Updated on

You can apply for special examination arrangements. Documentation from a doctor or medical specialist is required. Remember deadlines: 1 February (Spring) and 1 September (Autumn)
Read more about special examination arrangements here

Remember to apply through Digital Student Service Desk within the deadline by using the application form "Application for special arrangements during exams". Remember to attach documentation (for example a medical certification) to your application.

If you have any questions, please contact

If you have questions about teaching aids or special arrangements during lectures, please contact the student advisor at your faculty.
Find your student advisor here

If you need to take the course over a longer period of time, and less workload each semester, you can apply for this. Read more about changes in your education here

If you have questions about physical arrangements such as seat reservation in a reading room space or if you need an adjustable chair, contact

If you have psychological health issues, you can make an appointment with SiS Health

UiS resources